The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey from PA!

SEOBlogPosts

Hey everyone, I'm Justin. Born and raised in Northern California, I now live in Pennsylvania with my wife and son. I work from home now and devote that time to writing, blogging, making videos, and learning.

I enjoy a range of things offline, such as photography and travel. I've been all over the U.S.A. several times and very much enjoy time spent on the Big Island of Hawai'i (where I met my wife)

I've been working on a project, which fulfills a lot of things for me, personally. It combines reviewing top-rated Fiverr gigs, Articles and tips on SEO, and my personal blog post editing services.

I enjoy writing, and with this project, I'm able to cover three things. I get to write reviews and publish them, I get to teach others what I have learned, and I get to help people with my writing services. I'm really enjoying the site project and hope that people can find it helpful to the success of their posts.

I'm glad I saw the site in my stats this evening as a referrer and investigated it. Otherwise, I'd never have found the forums and marketplace.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to message me anytime.

Thanks for reading!
~Justin V.

Hey everyone, I'm Justin. Born and raised in Northern California, I now live in Pennsylvania with my wife and son. I work from home now and devote that time to writing, blogging, making videos, and learning.

I enjoy a range of things offline, such as photography and travel. I've been all over the U.S.A. several times and very much enjoy time spent on the Big Island of Hawai'i (where I met my wife)

I've been working on a project, which fulfills a lot of things for me, personally. It combines reviewing top-rated Fiverr gigs, Articles and tips on SEO, and my personal blog post editing services.

I enjoy writing, and with this project, I'm able to cover three things. I get to write reviews and publish them, I get to teach others what I have learned, and I get to help people with my writing services. I'm really enjoying the site project and hope that people can find it helpful to the success of their posts.

I'm glad I saw the site in my stats this evening as a referrer and investigated it. Otherwise, I'd never have found the forums and marketplace.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to message me anytime.

Thanks for reading!
~Justin V.
Hello Justin, welcome to affiliatefix ;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

banners
Back