The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey from NJ!

LimitlessJG

affiliate
Hey guys!

Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of weeks trying to learn as much as possible & figured I'd post my introduction now ;)

From "The Dirty Jerz" about 10 miles from NYC. I'm a little newer to AM, I haven't had much success with it...yet. Ran some direct linking campaigns with Bing/Yahoo Ads for some Clickbank offers that never worked out. Had a landing page set up for a credit repair offer that I promoted using Facebook Ads, that never worked out either.

Recently got approved into an Ad Network as well as traffic network. Just purchased a Voluum sub last night too. Going to be focusing on mobile sweeps,pins & adult now. Been trying to reach out to a lot of affiliates for any help or guidance along the way as everyone was once in my shoes.

I'm part of a challenge also for the next 6 months for a big entrepreneur forum/community. Some of you might have heard of it....Secret Entourage, I know @RohailRizvi is a member there & active on the forums. Anyway, hundreds of people applied, only 80-90 selected for the challenge(I was one of em =] ). 4 finalists will be flown to Miami for a weekend of masterminds,networking with celebs & well known entrepreneurs, partying, & chance to win $20K.

I had a few goals for my challenge, but my main goal was to make $25K in revenue a month or $150K total at the end of the 6 months in AM.

Happy to have found AF & be part of the awesome community here. Looking forward to learning from all the greats here like @RohailRizvi @cashmoneyaffiliate, & all others who are just starting like me to others who are killing it!

P.S. - Sorry for the long intro! Much success to everyone. Can't wait to start contributing some value here!

Hey guys!

Hi @LimitlessJG , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of weeks trying to learn as much as possible & figured I'd post my introduction now ;)

From "The Dirty Jerz" about 10 miles from NYC. I'm a little newer to AM, I haven't had much success with it...yet. Ran some direct linking campaigns with Bing/Yahoo Ads for some Clickbank offers that never worked out. Had a landing page set up for a credit repair offer that I promoted using Facebook Ads, that never worked out either.

Recently got approved into an Ad Network as well as traffic network. Just purchased a Voluum sub last night too. Going to be focusing on mobile sweeps,pins & adult now. Been trying to reach out to a lot of affiliates for any help or guidance along the way as everyone was once in my shoes.

I'm part of a challenge also for the next 6 months for a big entrepreneur forum/community. Some of you might have heard of it....Secret Entourage, I know @RohailRizvi is a member there & active on the forums. Anyway, hundreds of people applied, only 80-90 selected for the challenge(I was one of em =] ). 4 finalists will be flown to Miami for a weekend of masterminds,networking with celebs & well known entrepreneurs, partying, & chance to win $20K.

I had a few goals for my challenge, but my main goal was to make $25K in revenue a month or $150K total at the end of the 6 months in AM.

Happy to have found AF & be part of the awesome community here. Looking forward to learning from all the greats here like @RohailRizvi @cashmoneyaffiliate, & all others who are just starting like me to others who are killing it!

P.S. - Sorry for the long intro! Much success to everyone. Can't wait to start contributing some value here!

You've "got it goin' on!" and looks as though you are working a plan.

Be active, ask loads of questions, and get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

Hey guys!

Welcome! What was the forum contest you're apart of?

MI
Back