The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Fixers, Glad to be here !

The Mad French

affiliate
Hello to all Fixers,

My name is Alexandre, I’m French and 28 years old. :)

I work as a freelance webmarketer (SEO/SEA). It’s more than a job for me; it’s my passion since 8 years now. I mainly work for clients but have several personal projects on the side that bring me a small income. Btw feel free to ask me any questions about SEO, I’d be happy to answer them.

I naturally know affiliate marketing since a long time but didn’t play with it seriously until now. This year, I decided to commit me fully into it and make AM my main business. I’m really really motivated to make it work. :mad:

I read AffiliateFix sporadically since a year or so but to keep moving forward, the next logical step was to sign up and participate actively in this wonderful forum full of great guys (and girls). I take this opportunity to thank every contributor for the knowledge and motivation they bring to me each day and especially Oliver for his hard work and for making it all possible. You’re awesome ! ;)

To begin with, I will put my focus on sweepstakes and advertise them on mobile through platforms like Go2mobi and Zeropark. I will stick with this until I figure out what works and what don’t on this vertical/platorm. It’s only when I’ll have a good ROI and understanding of the process that I will eventually test others niches on the side. I believe that the keys to success are determination and persistence. It’s only possible when you focus on one thing and don’t spread yourself too thin.

I will conclude with some motivational quotes from Rocky Balboa movies. They resonate a lot with me and hope it will be the same for you :

“it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”

“You’re gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you’ve ever dreamed. But when it’s over, I know you’ll be the one standing. You know what you have to do. Do it.”

“Going in one more round when you don’t think you can – that’s what makes all the difference in your life.

Thanks for reading me, see you in others threads and don’t stop pushing yourself guys, we will make it ! :affiliatefix:

Hey French guy,

your words seem not so mad to me! At least they come from your heart.
Thanks for Rocky (everyone loves him) and wish you a great start!

If you can be interested in CPI, please let me know.

And welcome again! :)

Welcome Alexandre! :)

You definitely came to the right place! I wish you a lot of luck, but more than that, I wish you get up each time this industry hits you.

Talk soon!

Hi Fritz, I appreciate your words.

I'm following closely your 2 follow along, keep the good work !
I wish you all the success you deserve buddy. ;)

Hello to all Fixers, My name is Alexandre, I’m French and 28 years old.

Hi @The Mad French , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I work as a freelance webmarketer (SEO/SEA). It’s more than a job for me; it’s my passion since 8 years now. I mainly work for clients but have several personal projects on the side that bring me a small income. Btw feel free to ask me any questions about SEO, I’d be happy to answer them.

I naturally know affiliate marketing since a long time but didn’t play with it seriously until now. This year, I decided to commit me fully into it and make AM my main business. I’m really really motivated to make it work. :mad:

I read AffiliateFix sporadically since a year or so but to keep moving forward, the next logical step was to sign up and participate actively in this wonderful forum full of great guys (and girls). I take this opportunity to thank every contributor for the knowledge and motivation they bring to me each day and especially Oliver for his hard work and for making it all possible. You’re awesome ! ;)

To begin with, I will put my focus on sweepstakes and advertise them on mobile through platforms like Go2mobi and Zeropark. I will stick with this until I figure out what works and what don’t on this vertical/platorm. It’s only when I’ll have a good ROI and understanding of the process that I will eventually test others niches on the side. I believe that the keys to success are determination and persistence. It’s only possible when you focus on one thing and don’t spread yourself too thin.

Thanks for reading me, see you in others threads and don’t stop pushing yourself guys, we will make it ! :affiliatefix:

You've selected a great entry point with mobile, it's huge!

We have loads of great mobile contributors. Be sure to check out CashMoneyAffiliate's threads!

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey T J,

Thanks for your warm welcome.

Yes, CMA is a great inspiration for me !

Indeed, the DOJO is in my Must-Have list, it's definitely a tool I will buy when I'll have the budget.

Again, thanks for your work and see you on the forums. :)

@The Mad French - hello, welcome to AFix!

That's an awesome introduction post! You have terrific drive and motivation for success.

If you need any help along the way, just let us know in a thread. We're all here to help each other succeed and we'll do what we can.

Wow, saw Rocky years ago... Didnt remember the "existencial" quotes that he made... and they are spot on, specially for AM! ... “it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”

So true in all aspects of life too.

Thanks for the motivation @The Mad French Hope to hear more from you and that the focus, determination and persistance help you reach your goal.

Thanks Marina ! :)

Yeah, Rocky is really inspiring, I can relate to it even more as a former boxer too.

Then you have the natural mind set to tackle AM... Thats for sure!...

“Going in one more round when you don’t think you can..."
The story of my life in AM, and Im right now on the network side, however... I will prevail! As will you of course!

Go for the KNOCKOUT @The Mad French ! :ninja:

banners
Back