The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey everyone

For some reason seeing my entire name on every post was unsettling so I created a different account. lol. I've already run a couple campaigns with surprisingly bad results. I'm heading over to the newbie forum right now.

For some reason seeing my entire name on every post was unsettling so I created a different account. lol. I've already run a couple campaigns with surprisingly bad results. I'm heading over to the newbie forum right now.
feel free to use a nickname if you like :):).
you can just Pm @T J Tutor and he will change your name instead of creating an other account .
ado u want that ?

Heey, you just first try with something more easy. Some facebook accounts, and things like that. Maybe scale that and then try to move to instagram or something like that, simple way. Try to get traffic to your website, build fan pages, groups and things like that. And if you have any question just ask it here, we are a nice comunnity.
i think paid ads it's the best ever , no doubt about that :):).
why losing time in free traffic !!!

@bmahon81

First of all, hello and welcome, Brian. :)

Like @tyoussef said, you don't have to open another account, our admin can change your account name, if you want.

Sounds like the guys have given you some great advice already. You've got a great attitude and obviously understand that the fastest route is to invest in your business.

Everyone loses money at first, as a rule. Think of it as your learning curve. This is where you learn (and hopefully master) your tracking, data analysis, testing, optimizing, etc.

If you check the forums, you'll find lots of information on all those things. And whenever you need help, just start a thread and let us know.

It's going to be interesting to watch you progress!

n00b here, just wanted to post the obligatory "introduction" post before bombarding the forum with questions. Thanks in advance.

-Brian

Hi @bmahon81 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Do you want me to remove the other account?

It's great to see you have chosen a plan of action to get yourself started. Stick to it until you master it. You will get nowhere if you start jumping around from one opportunity to another.

We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back