The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey everyone

AndyPandy

affiliate
Hey guys and gals,

I discovered this forum a few days ago via the Newbie411 guide (which is awesome by the way, as it gave me the push I needed to actually give CPA a try)

Currently doing fairly well with Adsense/Amazon, but I figured I'd start diversifying my income.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can about CPA, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum in the future!

Oh, and I'm from Norway :)

PS: I've currently applied to Peerfly, as they seem to have quite a large amount of varied offers, which I figure might be a good way to start testing out PPC in addition to adding offers to my sites.

Do you reckon I should apply to other networks, or will I be fine with just focusing on the offers Peerfly have? I don't want to end up having to learn 10 different interfaces and jumping from one network to the other.

Also, if I should sign up for others, which are newbie friendly and reliable?

Welcome, all depends what you want to do - for most things Peerfly are good but for content locking id advice - WF, 007, CPALead or BLAM

Do you have any experience with content locking yourself? I've sorta thought that was more for video sites/cheat code sites and stuff like that, and not for niche sites with nothing but articles on. All of my sites are article sites for specific niches.

Then direct link to offers using peerfly or someone like that! Take a look at offervault and find a network that covers a lot of your niches offers and let us know - we will tell you if they are worth applying for and let you know the best way to do so.

Then test with banners, text links etc and see what converts best - i don't mind helping, maybe make a case study here and we can all help.

welcome aboard, you more then welcome to give us a try too, you can contact me on skype or aim to discuss more.

Check out BLAM Ads, WolfStormMedia, Maxbounty and Adscend Media, they are newbie friendly and reliable! BTW, welcome to CPAfix :D

I'm happy to see we were the first network you signed up for. Hopefully we can do a lot of business together! I'd suggest joining 3-4 more networks so you can split test and have more selection. Sure, we have 1,400 affiliate offers, but we don't have everything :)

I suggest looking over the top networks at AffPaying.

banners
Back