The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Everyone!

Brett usry

Hey everyone, I've been with affiliate marketing for some time but have never had much success with it. I've tried several different tactics and then I discovered this forum and have gained confidence again with affiliate marketing. I look forward to continue my experience with affiliate marketing with you guys! Any beginner tips are always helpful! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey man,

Welcome to the forum. What tactics have you had success with in your short journey in affiliate marketing?

Hey man,

Welcome to the forum. What tactics have you had success with in your short journey in affiliate marketing?
Youtube marketing was my largest success although only a few sales were made and that was it. Which was a start I guess. I'm having troubles deciding which way I want to market products. I am into fitness and working out which has always been a hobby of mine. I know there are several products I can market but as mentioned before, I can't decide which one, or if I should test a few and pick which works best? Thanks.

@Brett usry welcome to AFix! :)

Re fitness/workout products to promote, I'm sure there are some good ones. Check the Resources section (Affiliate Programs) for companies looking for affiliates for their health products.

Also, I like to suggest that people start with these threads, just get a good foundation.

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to let us know. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum.

Hey everyone

Hello @Brett usry , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been with affiliate marketing for some time but have never had much success with it. I've tried several different tactics and then I discovered this forum and have gained confidence again with affiliate marketing. I look forward to continue my experience with affiliate marketing with you guys! Any beginner tips are always helpful! Thanks!

What areas of affiliate marketing have you tried?

Are you set up with a VPS, a tracker, a couple of networks?

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back