The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everyone

KHer0

affiliate
Hey,

I am Kher0, from Middle East. I have been in IM area for over 7 years and I am making comfortable full income from it. My major source of income is Seo and now I am looking to invest in PPC, and other paid area.

I believe its the natural next step to exponentially scale, and stabilize my income as everyone Seo is a risky patience game. I am very interested in Google Adwords as it looks like this where the big players are.

Emm, I hope this is enough as introduction, and I rarely sign up for any forum (Currently, participating in BHW only) but this one got me really interested. Seemed really different community with everyone trying to share and help, so I jumped in :)

I hope to have good time with everyone here, and help each other to grow ...

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us.

Loads of awesome members and member vendors here.

See you around the forums.

Hi, @KHer0 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am looking to invest in PPC

Terrific then you'll probably want to have a peek at our Pay Per Click forum. Also, I recommend checking the Success Stories and Bragging for some tips and inspiration.

I hope this is enough as introduction, and I rarely sign up for any forum

It is and we are even more honoured that you chose AFix as one of only two forums that you've signed up with.

Seemed really different community with everyone trying to share and help

Yup. That's what we do here - learn and teach. We're a family of sorts. A really big one. :D Welcome to the family.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello and Welcome!
Have you considered trying mobile CPA in your region? As far as I know it works reallly good these days.
Anyway, good luck with your journey! ;)

Thanks everyone for the sweet reply. Wow, the whole stuff is here :D.. first time to see an administrator jumping in to welcome someone... This is definitely a great start.

Hello and Welcome!
Have you considered trying mobile CPA in your region? As far as I know it works reallly good these days.
Anyway, good luck with your journey! ;)

There aren't many CPI offers, and there are too much spam (I hate spam). I am pretty sure people here are killing it with CPA mobile(I know for a fact), cuz its new, but here is how I think and you can correct me if I am wrong.

If you were given a change to go back to 2005 or something, and have the opportunity to start your IM adventure knowing how it turned out now. You would probably choose the top, most competitive and profitable area, wouldn't you? This is what I am trying to do.

Everyone is running away from Google in the English market cuz its dominated by the big sharks. This is not the case here. So, I am trying to settle myself and get a position before it gets more and more competitive ..

Hi KHer0, welcome to affiliate fix. Let us know how we can assist. we offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. check us out !!

There aren't many CPI offers, and there are too much spam (I hate spam). I am pretty sure people here are killing it with CPA mobile(I know for a fact), cuz its new, but here is how I think and you can correct me if I am wrong.
Actually, there are more ways then spamming and working with CPI :) E.g., many of our Middle East marketers work with pop and banner traffic on subscription offers (music, ringtones, vod services, etc)

MI
Back