The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey everyone, New to Forum But Not New to IM!!! Have Quick Question...

Albert Abramchuk

affiliate
Hey AffiliateFix,

I am running an ecommerce weight loss website with a budget of roughly $1000 for adspend. From your personal experience, what traffic source(s) do you recommend to start with setting up campaigns.

From my understanding, I have ran a few campaigns for different angles (lead generations) however, this is the first time I am promoting ecommerce. I do want to try running search campaigns with bing ads as well as native advertising with Taboola. However, if you do kindly have a better alternative so that I am not chasing my tail, I would greatly appreciate it.

So, I understand that someone can make just about any traffic source work well for them but from your personal experience with ecommerce or more specifically weight loss (fat burner L-caritine/ Garcinia Cambogia) What traffic sources worked best or which traffic sources do you recommend?

I am using a custom landing page, with infographics, video advertising, with 3 well written ebooks + work out course to lose 15 in 30 days as my unique value proposition.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate any advice or insight,

Cheers.

MI
Back