The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey everybody, this is my introduction

kashproducer

affiliate
Ok , i have been trying to make money online in the past three years and tried a couple of things but only made same chump change. Last year of i have gotten into the cpa industry, i tried ppv on 50onred with a couple maxbounty offers for a bit, couldn't get any big profitable long term campaigns and got broke had to look for a job. Right now i have the budget to start testing campaigns again and i have noticed many popups on my android while browsing in the last few years and thought i should target this. Plus i did some ppv before so i have some knowledge with promoting cpa offers through popups. I've been doing a lot of research in mobile popups lately and affiliatefix is the best source for mobile pop traffic information that i have been able to find so far which is why i'm joining this forum. I already launch a few mobile campaigns on popcash and popads that i'm optimizing right now and i'm ready to meet new friends and connections on affiliatefix

Wish me success everybody! thanks!

@kashproducer - hello and welcome!

Nice that you already have some experience to draw on, should help you quite a bit.

Wish me success everybody!

We do! Whenever you need help, just start a thread and let us know. It's a happy day when one of the AFix family gets a campaign in the green. :)

Ok , i have been trying to make money online in the past three years and tried a couple of things but only made same chump change. Last year of i have gotten into the cpa industry, i tried ppv on 50onred with a couple maxbounty offers for a bit, couldn't get any big profitable long term campaigns and got broke had to look for a job. Right now i have the budget to start testing campaigns again and i have noticed many popups on my android while browsing in the last few years and thought i should target this. Plus i did some ppv before so i have some knowledge with promoting cpa offers through popups. I've been doing a lot of research in mobile popups lately and affiliatefix is the best source for mobile pop traffic information that i have been able to find so far which is why i'm joining this forum. I already launch a few mobile campaigns on popcash and popads that i'm optimizing right now and i'm ready to meet new friends and connections on affiliatefix

Wish me success everybody! thanks!

Be sure to check out @servandosilva thread : Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day)

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back