The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everybody, how long do I need to get the conversion result from offer provider

asdf

affiliate
I found conversion show up delaied more than one day, this make me hard to optimise traffic. Is that normal? It's CPI type of offer.

When you use your own tracking program,
then they just have to place your pixel and you'll see the results realtime :)

* I'm not sure if it works with CPI's though

I mean the affilliate platform conversion time is 2 days after I promote the offer. Is that normal?
Usually it is not, but sometimes it can be. Some offers will have delays mentioned in descriptions (for example, if advertiser needs more time to approve your conversions), about others you can learn from your AM, who has all the stats and will tell you if it's normal for a particular offer or not

Hey!

It is normal for CPI conversions to appear much later than for other types of offers, due to technical side, but also - KPIs. Don't forget that for majority of CPI offers you have KPI's that are required for pixel to get fired. For instance, might be that for current offer your user needs to not only install, but open and use the app till certain level.

The best thing you could do in this case - check your tracker, and speak with your account manager, to know if the conversion was received on their side. In addition you can try to make a test by yourself (being in the targeted segment).

Good luck! Don't forget to update this discussion later :)

MI
Back