The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey all!!

Amaan Khan

affiliate
Hey fellow internet marketers or aspiring marketers. My name is Amaan and I am a total noob in the industry. I am joining this forum in hopes of meeting like-minded individuals who are also trying to expand their knowledge. My knowledge is bare when it comes to affiliate marketing, but hey, that's why I am here.

I was introduced into the industry by my brother who has been on the Facebook ad space for since 2012 or so. At this point I am trying to venture out on my own and learn by myself due to his lack of help. I am tired of being on everyone elses payroll (who isn't, right?).

I am interested and wanting to run adult traffic on the mobile side of things. I have been reading up plenty on this forum and I couldn't thank who ever it was that took the time to write the plethora of information they wrote. I am slowly joining networks here and their trying to get approved. What are some good networks to join for noobies like me, that have adult offers?

Any advice is much appreciated, thank you for reading!

Hello Amaan Khan. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Adult is a huge industry and you need to work really hard. Go through the journal and guide section and you will find some great content. Read, learn and implement them. Just keep on testing new campaigns and always split test. Good luck.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey fellow internet marketers or aspiring marketers. My name is Amaan and I am a total noob in the industry. I am joining this forum in hopes of meeting like-minded individuals who are also trying to expand their knowledge. My knowledge is bare when it comes to affiliate marketing, but hey, that's why I am here.

I was introduced into the industry by my brother who has been on the Facebook ad space for since 2012 or so. At this point I am trying to venture out on my own and learn by myself due to his lack of help. I am tired of being on everyone elses payroll (who isn't, right?).

I am interested and wanting to run adult traffic on the mobile side of things. I have been reading up plenty on this forum and I couldn't thank who ever it was that took the time to write the plethora of information they wrote. I am slowly joining networks here and their trying to get approved. What are some good networks to join for noobies like me, that have adult offers?

You're not alone buddy! :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Amaan Khan !

What have you set up so far?

Have you acquired the essentials yet, like a tracker, selected a traffic source, a vertical, etc.?

Do you have a plan and a budget created?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back