The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey Affiliates!

Thanks for joining @Fujin7 , and welcome.

AffiliateFix community is the best way to go, right?

This is like asking google are you the best in search engine :).

But let me put it across like this... the best can only be experienced when you dive into with quality of questions, time and investment. So the choice is in your clicks...

Looking forward to read more your Q's and posts. Best wishes

Hello Fujin7. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, friends!
I've been sitting on micro-niche sites with Amazon Associates monetization for a while. Now I've decided to go big and try some more serious types of CPA. I'm sure, AffiliateFix community is the best way to go, right?

Hello and welcome!

We have quite a few members making money with Amazon, nice to have another join us.

Yes, AffiliateFix is definitely the best way to go! :affiliatefix::)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, friends!
I've been sitting on micro-niche sites with Amazon Associates monetization for a while. Now I've decided to go big and try some more serious types of CPA. I'm sure, AffiliateFix community is the best way to go, right?

Welcome o AffiliateFix @Fujin7 !

We have loads of awesome members here to get you where you want to be!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

banners
Back