The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey Affiliatefix!

Hey! I am porroo! Im new in this internet earning commynity and trying hard to get first payment from internet! :) Im interested about cpa and other marketing things.

Hello There @porroo :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Any questions feel free to ask.

Enjoy and learn. :cool:

Hello @porroo , welcome to affiliatefix.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Tell me more ;)
Go ahead to clickbank and create account then select any product which you want to promote, get the link of that product and stare sharing everywhere Like you can observe I have a product to promote so I have source of blog and created a blog post on the name of product as the review because reviews are more effective and I have already done 3 sales and waiting for more, on each sale I got 11USD and that's good for me :) the post is [Backlink Beast]

Hey! I am porroo! Im new in this internet earning commynity and trying hard to get first payment from internet! :) Im interested about cpa and other marketing things.

Hi, Porroo and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

We'll do our best to help you start earning. I always like to suggest that newbies start with these basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix porroo !

What areas of marketing do you think are of most interest to you?

Been thinking about affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back