The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Heres my introduction, and a way to help you make money

zac80

affiliate
Hey, my name is zac and for my introduction i have decided to help you guys make a couple of easy hndred dollars. Open the file below and enjoy

Note: File Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @zac80 , welcome to affiliatefix. This is intro thread.. if you want to help the community then there are ways spend some time. But what you did now is not allowed. Login and remove the pdf file, keep the intro about you here.

Thanks and best wishes

Hey, my name is zac and for my introduction i have decided to help you guys make a couple of easy hndred dollars. Open the file below and enjoy

Note: File Removed

Hi, Zac and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Like @VirtualGlobalPhone and @T J Tutor said, you cannot post downloads here. However, I know that many members would love to read your detailed tutorial thread about how to make a couple of hundred dollars easily. Especially if you have earnings proof. :) We help each other learn and earn here and you'll find us very transparent and friendly but we also protect our members.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Zac!

banners
Back