The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Guide Here's how I think an Affiliate Marketing Business Should Look Like in 2023

21offer

affiliate
I've put together some Free pieces of content on the things I've learned and practiced so far in my Affiliate Marketing Business, things that I believe would come in handy for every beginner in the industry. Unfortunately, I seem to not be able to post the link here, but let me know if any of you guys are interested!

Hope you guys are having an amazing day!

I've put together some Free pieces of content on the things I've learned and practiced so far in my Affiliate Marketing Business, things that I believe would come in handy for every beginner in the industry. Unfortunately, I seem to not be able to post the link here, but let me know if any of you guys are interested!

Hope you guys are having an amazing day!

So, you join the community and your first post is offering something that takes our members off site so you can pitch them on whatever it is you propose to provide for them, like selling them something. You must really think we are a bunch of rookies here.

This is not how a forum works. Members help members in the forum, not by taking them off site to sell them something. You didn't have the courtesy to introduce yourself in an introductions thread that this platform prompted you to do, you didn't search through threads to find members marketing in your specific area of marketing and then adding to their conversations, you just jumped in bypassing everything a good new member would do so you could take a shot at selling our members something. Not cool!

If you have a legitimate business, then register it in our resources area and that will provide very specific privileges for recruiting from our ranks. However, I can see from your lame attempt that you are not sophisticated enough to do that. Your first post is just a lame unsophisticated attempt to recruit from our membership.

I can tell you are not a successful marketer in any way.

MI
Back