The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Here to learn

MM1

affiliate
Hi

I work for a small start-up looking to make payouts for freelancers easier and cheaper. So I'm here to see what has been bugging you, and to eventually bounce a couple of design ideas of anyone willing to give some input.

Welcome to the Fix @MM1 ! Thanks for joining us.

I work for a small start-up looking to make payouts for freelancers easier and cheaper. So I'm here to see what has been bugging you, and to eventually bounce a couple of design ideas of anyone willing to give some input.

I'm sure you will get loads of responses. Remember that if you are looking to solicit members for any products or services once you have a working product, you will have to apply to have your product and company approved as a resource here on the Fix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thank you @TJ Tutor, the Fix is a great forum. We aren't up and running yet, so I won't be trying to sell any products. I'm only here to observe and hopefully get some input.

Hello @MM1 and a proper welcome to you! :)

looking to make payouts for freelancers easier and cheaper

I think you're going to be very popular with content writers/copywriters!

If you ever have questions or need help, just let us know. We're here to help.

banners
Back