The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Here to learn and to help others!

affiliatecase

affiliate
Hi there,

I've been in and out of affiliate marketing industry for the past 10 years, during which I've acquired a substantial amount of knowledge when it comes to technical setup as well as running traffic on native, pop and push sources.

I have a blog, where I share step-by-step case studies, some of which I'm hoping to share with the audience here.

Let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Ted

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

native, pop and push

Have you had a chance to check out the Native Ads and Pay Per View forums, yet?

I have a blog, where I share step-by-step case studies, some of which I'm hoping to share with the audience here.

Sharing actionable information is great, perfect in fact! Please don't use it to promote your blog, though. That you can link to in your profile, and/or place the raw link in your signature. ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Welcome again and enjoy the forums!

Hi there,

I've been in and out of affiliate marketing industry for the past 10 years, during which I've acquired a substantial amount of knowledge when it comes to technical setup as well as running traffic on native, pop and push sources.

Ted
Hey! Thanks for writing this post. I'm particularly interested in running native. Would love to read some of your thoughts on native a traffic source and how you got started. What offers in your opinion are good ones to look for when running native? Is it true that it's better for the offer to have a more broad appeal and be moderate/high paying? Would be really helpful if you can share some case studies on native campagins that you have had experience running!

How have you seen Native change over the years? Would you still get in on it today? I think there's still great potential even though it is getting more expensive. I know this question will be subjective based on geo, offer, etc, but, what do you recommend starting out with in terms of a decent budget? Many many thanks!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
we got that covered but feel free to participate
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials

Hi there,

Ted

Hey Ted! Welcome to AffiliateFix community!

I visited your website and I found really good articles on affiliate marketing and sweepstakes.

Let's have some synergy in learning and sharing more on this community.

banners
Back