The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help with Voluum setup - Will pay

Danielsvensen1991

affiliate
Hello fellow affiliates,

Been in the game for quite some time, but in different ways (ill get back to that another time).

Im going to start mediabuying today, and for that i need a proper trackingtool to optimize my campaigns. My plan is to go for Voluum, and ExoClick as a trafficsource.

My question is: Is anyone willing to help me set-up my first campaign with a complete track using Voluum? So that it tracks the right things for me to analyze and optimize from.

I will pay, so please add me on skype for futhure talk. Will need to set this up today(!).

Looking forward to hear from you.

/Daniel

Hey @Danielsvensen1991

Did you manage to set it up on Friday?

We have a ready-to-use template for Exoclick in Voluum so there's no need for you to add their tracking parameters yourself.
To use it, go to Traffic sources tab → New traffic source → select ExoClick and Load template - you'll see all advanced parameters already filled out.

ExoClick can be integrated with Voluum on a deeper level, so your campaigns' costs are updated automatically in Voluum and conversions are sent using an S2S postback. For this you need to add 3 values to Voluum:
your Exoclick client ID
your Exoclick secret
and your Exoclick goal ID
While client ID and secret are essential to integrate the 2 accounts together (for cost updates), goal ID is used to set up conversion tracking.
You can create it in Exoclick - go to Advertisers tab → Campaigns → Conversion tracking, type the name of the goal (i.e. "Voluum") and save. You'll find the goal ID next to the goal name in a table on that page.

As for a campaign setup, know you can always reach out to Kasia from Voluum (I know you've already connected on Skype), she'll help you book a call with our experts who'll show you everything in our platform and answer all your questions.

Karolina

MI
Back