The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with Nutra Offers

Ravi Sonti

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but really need some help in figuring out how to generate the most traffic at a low CPM. So far it is hard to market nutra offers on Facebook as the policies are very strict. I've also tried using multiple DSPs to see if programmatic bidding would be effective. It is definitely more expensive than Facebook.

1) Is there a way to market on Facebook to maneuver through their policies?
2) What is the best source of traffic for Nutra Offers?

Thanks,

Native ads, test the shit out of the creatives and pre landers ...
Well said. A lot of times the difference between a red campaign and a green campaign is having a decent testing methodology and spit-test (creatives, ads, lander overall copy etc..) across a sensible enough period of time.

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a good monetization service for my inventory. Have heard lots pros and cons about each of the networks. So, first of all, who is paying on time?

Try traffic at RichPush!

We have a lot of nutra traffic!

• 400 000 000 real users worldwide
• 94% viewability
• users are 100% real
• minimum CPC is $0,003

Top features:
• TargetCPA
• SmartCPC
• Optimization rules
• Premium account managers support 24/7

Our top performing offers are:
• dating offers
• betting & gambling offers
• blockchain based products
• mobile apps
• gaming
• nutraceuticals

Top Geos: IND, MEX, US, RUS, IT, DE, ES

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but really need some help in figuring out how to generate the most traffic at a low CPM. So far it is hard to market nutra offers on Facebook as the policies are very strict. I've also tried using multiple DSPs to see if programmatic bidding would be effective. It is definitely more expensive than Facebook.

1) Is there a way to market on Facebook to maneuver through their policies?
2) What is the best source of traffic for Nutra Offers?

Thanks,
Facebook really really *uck with their policy I throw hundred accounts with it, with Nutra I recommend new approach with Native or PUSh, more friendly, easier than Facebook traffic

MI
Back