The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with looks and ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_bill

affiliate
I just had a new design created for a site of mine and would like some feedback on the colors overall design and would like some thoughts an better ad placement. Here is the site Now all of the navigation is not working as I need to have some more scripts added to make it all work right.

just want to get feedback to this point so I can get things fixed before it gets too far along.

Colors and overall design looks really good m8.

Don't you think there are lots of G ads you are using ? I suggest you to use it limited.

DON.

Site looks clean and uncrowded.

The only thing I would suggest is to make field where you enter url more visible - it took me a while to realize that it was a text box not just some background image.

@Don That's the only way he'll be able to monetize proxy site - load it with ads and hope someone clicks on it...

The only thing I would suggest is to make field where you enter url more visible - it took me a while to realize that it was a text box not just some background image.

Had good luck with the discrete url bars as the site yield a better ctr. Although it does have onfocus for the url so as soon as the page loads you can begin typing :)

I think theres faaar to many google ads in that left bar. ITs too over powering!

nice proxy template, but i did not notice immediately the input box, i think it would be better if you use strong color, or darker than the bg color. adsense placement is okey. Great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back