The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HELP pls!

newlxx

Hey guys,
I am new to CPA Marketing, and recently I have decided to venture into paid traffic sources. I am currently willing to spend $300 - $400. Which paid traffic should I start out with on such a low budget?
I am thinking to go for POF.
What do you guys suggest?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

It all depends on wether or not you have more money coming in.

300 - 400 is "ok" but what i'd suggest doing is using free or minimal pay methods in order to build up some constant income.

You COULD make some money from that $400 say on FB, PoF or 7Search - but you could also lose it all gathering data.

I'd maybe think about investing it into something that can earn you money again gradually and then have money to spare to spend on paid traffic.

I agree with K, These days you need at least $1k to get most paid plans going with POF & 7Search. Take a look at Jay Wessmans Niche Site product. He has a number of ways to get the ol' bank account stacked up a little so you can push on to paid traffic.

If you don't already have an Adsense account, you can probably find someone who can give you a voucher for signing up. That's where I'd start, anyway. I used to have a bunch of vouchers, but I'm not sure where they are now.

I really want to get into CPA marketing but the budget is too low. I don't want to waste time with a few hundred bucks to start. Does anyone recommend launch jacking to build up some starter funds. I didn't see anyone on here mention that and I heard it's a way to make a quick few bucks. Is that true? I just wanted to get into CPA faster than trying to build out some niche sites to make some starter money.

I really want to get into CPA marketing but the budget is too low. I don't want to waste time with a few hundred bucks to start. Does anyone recommend launch jacking to build up some starter funds. I didn't see anyone on here mention that and I heard it's a way to make a quick few bucks. Is that true? I just wanted to get into CPA faster than trying to build out some niche sites to make some starter money.

Niche Jacking IS building a niche site my friend. Niche Jacking has been around forever. The funny thing is, it's simply what the lead affiliates on those product launches do anyways. Launch Jacking is simply having launch information about a product before it goes live and building a website on a relevant domain name with relevant content. You do this weeks before the launch. When the launch comes, Google has so little information on it that it scrambles for sites to display making it easy for you to rank. Keep in mind, every approved power affiliate for that launch will be doing this. It does work, but you have to do as much work in advance as you would with most any niche site, initially. Where as a more focused niche site shines long term because it typically doesn't represent a product as much as it represents and theme on a particular subject or topic. Subjects and topics last much longer than a product. A good example is our own Jay Wessman got over 1 million views on a subjct here in the Fix, How to Use Footprints to Build Super Relevant Backlinks!. You can do business quickly with a niche site representing the right topic or subject! IMHO

POF will be great for you with Dating offers ...
Split test ur pics with 25$ and then try to optimize your campaign to make it successful & profitable!

MI
Back