The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help please Account Got Suspended

Ma'at Hetep

I will love to apologize in advance if this is not in the right category.

As someone who is new to the practice of taking action in CPA/Affiliate Marketing, I opened a Google Ads Account with the purpose of promoting offers via PPC Search Ads.

After weeks of doing my keyword research and putting the ads together which happened a few hours ago, I had my Ads disapproved (they are 3 in number) and the reasons were "destination mismatch" as well as "malware..." I saw the option of requesting a review which I did for one of the Ads. Just one to see how it goes and within half an hour from the review request, I received an email notification that my account has been suspended due to circumventing systems. This was surprising and disturbing as I am yet to understand what this meant. I use only one account and I actually rotated the prelanders in my final url. The network offer I promote provides prelanders so I'm trying to see which pair works best for my offer.

At the moment, I'm able to access my account especially the disapproved ads and view them. Probably I can make the changes by removing the rotation and just using one prelander to one landing page and then testing with the Search Text Ads. That's what I'm thinking now but at the moment I'm wondering if anyone has ever been in the same situation and what they did to get through. I will appreciate it. Will Google reconsider their suspension if I made changes to the rotation perhaps they kept getting directed to different prelanders and landing pages?

I have even yet to update my billing information as my focus has been on getting everything setup before I do that. I will appreciate your response it really means a lot to me...

I will also love to know what other traffic sources are worth considering and of quality aside PPC Search Traffic/Google Ads. I'm currently working on COD offers as that's what's available on the network and since they have prelanders I felt the work is easier.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you :)

From what I've read Google doesn't like affiliate links.

You need to take the user to your own landing page, and from there, allow them to click on an affiliate link.
There are some other conditions around having Terms of Use, Privacy Policy etc.
I'd suggest reading Google's guidelines about affiliates and links.

From what I've read Google doesn't like affiliate links.

You need to take the user to your own landing page, and from there, allow them to click on an affiliate link.
There are some other conditions around having Terms of Use, Privacy Policy etc.
I'd suggest reading Google's guidelines about affiliates and links.

Thanks for the reply mate. I actually have a Pre-lander so I thought this should not be a problem since it does the same work as pre-qualifying the lead before they get to the offer page.

When the account got suspended did you tried to make an appeal for it?

Not yet.

What I have done so far on logging in is to edit the Ad and change the rotation to just a prelander/offer page setting. So far the results have not changed and my ads keep getting disapproved. From "Misleading Information, Destination Mismatch, Malware/Unwanted Software". Its actually getting frustrating. I'm starting to think Google does not like the product I'm promoting; a health product actually. I will appreciate other traffic sources that don't give much headache. Thanks.

I'm currently considering Push Notifications but I'm wondering how it works and how does it fare with offers that require a sale to convert? I will be searching on the forum but in the meantime I will also appreciate your contributions Thank you! :)

Not yet.

What I have done so far on logging in is to edit the Ad and change the rotation to just a prelander/offer page setting. So far the results have not changed and my ads keep getting disapproved. From "Misleading Information, Destination Mismatch, Malware/Unwanted Software". Its actually getting frustrating. I'm starting to think Google does not like the product I'm promoting; a health product actually. I will appreciate other traffic sources that don't give much headache. Thanks.

Do you have any misleading ad copy or text or unsubstantiated claims, like lose 50lbs in 10 days etc?

Do you have any misleading ad copy or text or unsubstantiated claims, like lose 50lbs in 10 days etc?

Yes I think my offer proposes some health solution within a specific time frame. This is related to the prelander and I thought it was okay. lol. Is there anything I can do about that?

Yes I think my offer proposes some health solution within a specific time frame. This is related to the prelander and I thought it was okay. lol. Is there anything I can do about that?

Does your pre-lander collect an email?

I would suggest offering a free guide in this health solution niche, or 3 free tips or something.
I'd also suggest doing a Google search for this niche, and see what other affiliates have done for their ads.

Does your pre-lander collect an email?

I would suggest offering a free guide in this health solution niche, or 3 free tips or something.
I'd also suggest doing a Google search for this niche, and see what other affiliates have done for their ads.

The pre-lander does not collect an email. It just serves as to warm up the visitor before leading them to the offer. It looks like a full blown site with articles and testimonials which lead to the product offer itself.

banners
Back