The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help needed about drop shipping

Anup Sutar

Hello friends, I have made some good amount of money from popunders and clickbaits. Now, I want to invest that money into CPA marketing or drop shipping.

But the problem is I don't know how to start drop shipping. I am from India. Do I have to start a company? Do I have to get TIN number? I don't know anything about TIN.

I want yo drop ship products from aliexpress to United States. Is it possible? Please help me

I don't think you need a TIN number, Since you are not maintaining any inventory and doing shipping yourself.
The best way to try a dropshipping via aliexpress is by using shopify and its one of the popular app called Obrelo app.
I have tried it in past with baby products but didn't get any success. I used facebook ads and targeted India. I thinking targeting India was the bad decision.

Last edited:
I don't think you need a TIN number, Since you are not maintaining any inventory and doing shipping yourself.
The best way to try a dropshipping via aliexpress is by using shopify and its one of the popular app called Obrelo app.
I have tried it in past with baby products but didn't get any success. I used facebook ads and targeted India. I thinking targeting India was the bad the decision.
Can I sell products from AliExpress in US even though I live in India?

banners
Back