The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me get my first $1 - How to get started?

vikingo

affiliate
Hi guys... Hope you are enjoying sunday :) !

Well... I have read the whole Wiki, I have read articles and courses, but I don't realize yet how to get started...

When I select a product, e.g. Clickbank or MaxBounty, for example WeightLoss product, what is the idea? I mean, what is the way to sell the product? I know there is direct linking but it is almost impossible to get something with it, AdWords doesnt like that, Bing Ads didnt accept my MasterCard, I dont know why because I bought the hosting plan and various domains with it...

The thing is, I got a product from this networks, and whats next? I read is the landing page, but a landing page for this kind of product, is putting different images of the product (provided by the merchant) and a big call to action button saying "Proceed" or something like that, and then redirect the client to the affiliate product? Is that the way?

My problem is that I dont fully understand the concept of landing page, if it is the proper way to do it.

Im hungry of making my first convertion, but I really dont know where to begin.

Any help will be great, thanks.

I read is the landing page, but a landing page for this kind of product, is putting different images of the product (provided by the merchant) and a big call to action button saying "Proceed" or something like that, and then redirect the client to the affiliate product? Is that the way?

That is usually the best way. It 'presells' your product and gives you a "safe" link to submit to advertisers. Also gives you a chance to capture email addresses, if you want to start building a list.

There are places where you can get free or free trials for landing page creation and WP also has plugins, so you can create landers and split test on your WP site. To get ideas, do an image search for weight loss landing page (or whatever product). Of course, you could also hire someone to create your lander. In all cases though, you will have to provide the text - benefits to users, compelling headline, etc.

Does the offer come with landing pages?

Thanks for anserwing azgold, this particular product does not have landing page, but it has banners, texts and images to use. Another question, do I need a plain domain for each product I want to promote? I mean by plain .com, .net, .org... Or can I use subdomains from my main domain? What is the best way to do it?

Thanks again azgold.

Thanks for anserwing azgold, this particular product does not have landing page, but it has banners, texts and images to use. Another question, do I need a plain domain for each product I want to promote? I mean by plain .com, .net, .org... Or can I use subdomains from my main domain? What is the best way to do it?

Thanks again azgold.

You're welcome!

I think a lot of folks use dedicated domains but you could easily use a subdomain if the site's name makes sense to the product you're promoting. If you're using shared hosting, the load time for your lander may not be as fast as it could be but it would definitely work while you learn and earn. :)

By the way, I forgot to tell you that if you decide to join The Dojo, there are a bunch of free (and awesomely beautiful!) landing pages available for free there.

MI
Back