The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

help me decide on a domain for link building agency

links11

affiliate
Hello, I'm considering several options for the domain of my link building agency and would appreciate your input.
The choices I have in mind are:
1) authoritylinks.com
2) linkslab.io
3) linklab.io
4) backlinklabs.io
5) linkslabs.io
6) outreachlabs.io

Which one do you think would be the best?

Last edited:
Do you know that Google's new updates identify those types of links?

When you are link building, if you are paying for links or leveraging tactics like guest posting, Google wants you to know to nofollow those links because they don’t think you should be leveraging tactics like guest posting to manipulate rankings and their new updates identify these tactics and patterns. As for buying links, you shouldn’t do that as it is a simple way to get penalized or banned from Google.

Google started to roll out the December 2022 link spam update on December 14. It will take up to two weeks to complete. They are upgrading its spam detection system with the ability to find purchased links and detect domains used primarily to pass links to other sites.

The December link spam update utilizes Google’s AI-based spam-prevention system, SpamBrain, to nullify unnatural links. In addition to detecting spam directly, SpamBrain can now identify sites buying links and sites used for building outgoing links.

^^^ Really, this is a perpetual effort. A game of wack-a-mole reloading with the latest technology.

There are a lot of SEO manipulated SERPs for popular search keywords. If you ever looked at the first patent awarded to Google for seach --you will see how the innovation became a serious flaw --assuming that site popularity was very much based on inbound links.

In today's world I would want a way to preference direct traffic type-ins of favorite sites --that is much more relevant to SEO and quality.

Hello, I'm considering several options for the domain of my link building agency and would appreciate your input.
The choices I have in mind are:
1) authoritylinks.com
2) linkslab.io
3) linklab.io
4) backlinklabs.io
5) linkslabs.io
6) outreachlabs.io

Which one do you think would be the best?
You don't post the top level domain names you found here in public forum, if you haven't secured it. Someone will probably go and secure it for flipping before you get a reply.

MI
Back