The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help listing

Hi, Bobby.

I have an affiliate linnk I want to promote. How/where do I do that?

Are you talking about an affiliate link to an affiliate offer? Or are you a product/service owner or rep and want to apply for a vendor listing so you can promote the company?

i have an affiliate link to an affiliate offer.

Okay, well you can't post that around the forums, all willy-nilly and I really appreciate you asking first! :)

You actually have a couple of options with your affiliate link. The easiest one is put it in your signature. It won't be a live link unless you have an account upgrade but members can copy/paste it into their browser.

Here are the rules about signatures from our TOS:

upload_2019-10-29_16-1-23.png

Your other option is to do a follow-along journey. You would be able to put your referral link, identified as such, in the first post of your thread, once. You must also put a direct, non-referral link to the offer's company website and identify it as non-referral, so members can choose which one they want to click. * Note - the thread must be a REAL journey that follows one of your campaigns beginning to end, not just something thrown up to house your link.

I hope that helps. Thanks again for asking! I sincerely appreciate it. :)

Okay, well you can't post that around the forums, all willy-nilly and I really appreciate you asking first! :)

You actually have a couple of options with your affiliate link. The easiest one is put it in your signature. It won't be a live link unless you have an account upgrade but members can copy/paste it into their browser.

Here are the rules about signatures from our TOS:

View attachment 15340

Your other option is to do a follow-along journey. You would be able to put your referral link, identified as such, in the first post of your thread, once. You must also put a direct, non-referral link to the offer's company website and identify it as non-referral, so members can choose which one they want to click. * Note - the thread must be a REAL journey that follows one of your campaigns beginning to end, not just something thrown up to house your link.

I hope that helps. Thanks again for asking! I sincerely appreciate it. :)
for
who is the link for: a person to buy that offer or a link to get affiliates for that offer?
it's for a person to buy their what they offer.

Someone with an affiliate link will not generally make any sales here unless you are offering some product/service that affiliates might use.

That's true. Most of them have access to the same networks and programs.

You are an affiliate trying to make money with an affiliate link then -- that is what I thought (or understood?)
People that frequent this forum are also affiliates like yourself and not "usually" potential new end customers or 'consumers'.
You will find here people representing advertising networks, affiliate networks, independent affiliate programs and people doing drop shipping as well as peripheral affiliate services, SaaS, etc. Also, peer affiliates discussing business and marketing ideas together.

Someone with an affiliate link will not generally make any sales here unless you are offering some product/service that affiliates might use.

You are an affiliate trying to make money with an affiliate link then -- that is what I thought (or understood?)
People that frequent this forum are also affiliates like yourself and not "usually" potential new end customers or 'consumers'.
You will find here people representing advertising networks, affiliate networks, independent affiliate programs and people doing drop shipping as well as peripheral affiliate services, SaaS, etc. Also, peer affiliates discussing business and marketing ideas together.

Thanks for the insight. It's funny you said "unless you are offering some product/service that affiliates might use." That's exactly what I'm promoting. LOL But as you said azgold, this program probably has been introduced here.

You mean 2nd tier --refer a new affiliate and get 10% of the 25% your referral earns (or 2.5%)? that idea?
I think that is a possible but not too common ...

banners
Back