The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help!! I like writing and I love cars - how to benefit from that?

Evaldas

affiliate
Hey everyone,
I am writing for various blogs and e-shops for a few years and I am always interested in cars. I am even studying car electronics to expand my knowledge about cars. And I have a few ideas as I feel that I should tie writing and automobiles together:

1. I always dreamt about writing car reviews (I am very passionate about that) and earning money from these reviews. But would that be possible and how? Maybe only, let's say, luxury cars or only cars from one maker?

2. I am usually working on cars during weekends all the time. I think that there are not many good and informational videos about that, so I could make detailed tutorials about fixing various stuff by yourself, let's say, fixing airbag problems by yourself and saving maybe even a couple hundred bucks. Is it possible to earn from that?

3. I like to know about various flaws in as many cars as possible. I am just obsessed about knowing that Audi C6 has a weak fuel injection system or Volvo wheel bearings are expensive and they still suck if you don't buy even more expensive ones. Could I generate any kind of earnings from this obession? Maybe another kind of review page with an ability for visitors to make their own reviews? But this sounds too complicated as I don't want to dive down into website coding too much.

What are your opinions? Maybe you have something that I may not thought about before?

Thanks!

Last edited:
banners
Back