The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[help]Facebook PPC Campaign

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Hi there,
My targeted traffic of affiliate marketing is media buy and I am successful in media buy project.Recently I want to move in Facebook PPC.I saw some tutorials in YouTube where people get 1 cent click from Facebook ad campaign but they are shadow their secret.Is there anyone here to help me in Facebook ad campaign? my targeted county are USA,CA and UK.My niche are "make money" as well as "Fee gift". Thanks in advanced.

Hi there,
My targeted traffic of affiliate marketing is media buy and I am successful in media buy project.Recently I want to move in Facebook PPC.I saw some tutorials in YouTube where people get 1 cent click from Facebook ad campaign but they are shadow their secret.Is there anyone here to help me in Facebook ad campaign? my targeted county are USA,CA and UK.My niche are "make money" as well as "Fee gift". Thanks in advanced.

Be cautious with those two niches on FB. Just be sure to read the TOS in your ads account regarding Make Money promotions.

As for clicks, you need to read up on targeting, stay away from stuff that touts the penny clicks on FB. Targeting on FB makes it all worth while when your campaigns are tuned in. You don't start a campaign on FB trying to get penny clicks. You start a campaign focused completely on targeting and conversion. Once you have your campaign tuned in, then you can begin to explore the data to determine how to add cheap clicks and reduce the cost of a successful campaigns click cost.

To got those low CPCs you need to target the right audience, people who are actually interested in what you sell. Facebook goes by a relevance score. The better the score the lower the CPCs. Country and competition are also factors. I myself use Insight Hero to find interest related keywords on Facebook... not Necessary but it speeds things up for me and saves me a lot of optimizing time.

You won't have much luck with "make money" on FB. 2 things can happen

1. The audience doesn't want to see the adverts and they report them.... this drives the relevance score down and the CPC up.
2. You can get your account banned.

Anyhow read the TOS about it like said above.

Need to remember those guys on Youtube might optimize 20 adverts but only get 5 that go down to $0.01

Ron E. Fletcher As everyone said above don't focus on getting penny clicks instead focus on getting conversions and making your ads profitable. Making your CTR better and also Relevance score is what your focus should be if you want cheap clicks.

Regarding your make money niche, people are still doing it and its still profitable but you definitely need large number of accounts in your Arsenal if you want to make it consistent as FB hates these niches. That's how people are making it work.

Ok guys thanks for your valuable suggestion.So its really risk to promote my business thought Facebook.I know a friend who is also earn money in "make money" niche via Facebook ads and he actually make the ad by "Boost the fan page post" means he make Facebook advert by his post and people are tremendously engage to his post.So what do you think about that?

I have been promoting my products via Facebook advert and one thing you should remember that you don't allow to post direct affiliate link in Facebook ads.You are in make money niche,I suggest you to promote it via facebook groups rather then in ads.For facebook I think most converting products are cooking,home gardening, Food/recipie.So I suggest you to research about this kind of niche and grow your business though Facebook.The most important thing of Facebook advert is picture.Picture is everything here.I strongly suggest you read Facebook TOS very carefully in order to avoiding ban from Facebook.

Thanks autospec for your valuable suggestion. I do affiliate marekting by building buyer list. I have make 2 or 3 landing page and capture my leads. Finally I research and choose cooking niche for Facebook marketing. I have seen several YouTube videos but couldn't figure out ad placement and advanced targeting audiences. Is there any tutorial that I have missed ?. Please suggest some tutorial about Facebook PPC, if you have some paid tutorial that would also find. Thankshttp://www.affiliatefix.com/members/autospec.24794/

Hi Ron , You have mentioned that one of your friend does FB ads by "Boost the fan page post" feature.
I guess Boosting the fan page is also a kind of Facebook.( I m not sure though ).

Just wanted to know from the forum whether Boosting POST is allowed in all the niches or is there any restriction.

banners
Back