The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

help a newbie

ezewuzie ebuka

affiliate
i have spent months preparing for my cpa journey, i dnt really have u huge budget so as an advice from my coach i choose free traffic ,i started registering in forums related to my niche (freebies and coupon) and i intend to use social media traffic too until i gather a little cash and move over to paid traffics like bing ads,facebook ads etc .a few days a go i lost contact with my coach so a friend directed me here.
i want u guys to suggest networks to register in that are newbie friendly and have offers dat convert well?
also a network that does not require website cause i do not have funds to create one although i have a newly created blog relating tonmy niche and i might use platfroms dat offer free landing page
.so guys i really need yur answers

thanks in adavance

i have spent months preparing for my cpa journey, i dnt really have u huge budget so as an advice from my coach i choose free traffic ,i started registering in forums related to my niche (freebies and coupon) and i intend to use social media traffic too until i gather a little cash and move over to paid traffics like bing ads,facebook ads etc .a few days a go i lost contact with my coach so a friend directed me here.
i want u guys to suggest networks to register in that are newbie friendly and have offers dat convert well?
also a network that does not require website cause i do not have funds to create one although i have a newly created blog relating tonmy niche and i might use platfroms dat offer free landing page
.so guys i really need yur answers

thanks in adavance
first, i need to let you know that working on CPA model has great advantages, but going free traffic will not allow you to have really good payout, so you should know that your journey will be a real struggle to gather some money to go for paid traffic. Now what i will like to know if what vertical are you intending to work with? if folks know this, it will be more easy to help you out with this.

first, i need to let you know that working on CPA model has great advantages, but going free traffic will not allow you to have really good payout, so you should know that your journey will be a real struggle to gather some money to go for paid traffic. Now what i will like to know if what vertical are you intending to work with? if folks know this, it will be more easy to help you out with this.
freebies and coupon is what am foucusing on now

MI
Back