The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Hey, Kevin! Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I hope to find support and possible partnerships here.

Support is our middle name and many partnerships, as well as friendships, have been forged here. :)

Are you new to online marketing? If so, we can suggest some great starter threads.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kevin!

Hey, Kevin! Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Support is our middle name and many partnerships, as well as friendships, have been forged here. :)

Are you new to online marketing? If so, we can suggest some great starter threads.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kevin!
Thank you. It is much appreciated. I am brand new, just bought some pages and any good forums or threads youcould point me too would be great.

I always like to suggest these for starting out learning. They will give you the foundation for the next steps and the terms you need to know going forward:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

The Newbie Helpdesk is good for finding out what newbies most often struggle with in the beginning. Could help you avoid some things as you get started.

For some motivation, these make good reads:

Success Stories and Bragging
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

Enjoy! :)

Hi Kevin,

Welcome and good luck for the future!

This is a great forum to be a part of, there are not many Affiliate Marketing questions which can not be answered here!

I am always looking for new partnerships and I am happy to discuss anything and help out if you are interested?

What kind of area are you focusing your marketing/pages on? Feel free to send me a message any time!

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Hello KEKinc

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place!

Don't be afraid to start a thread anytime you have questions or some good information to share.

Enjoy your stay here!

banners
Back