The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

paul jordan

affiliate
Hi iv just signed up and i currently do well with shopify but want to learn cpa as i see this as a more automated way of earning "no customer service or product fulfilment" then shopify and it seems like there is a lot of awesome content being shared in here which is great to see :) so it will be good to learn the ropes and bust out some campaigns...

I have a couple questions...
1) What is Dojo & how is it different to this forum?
2) What angles/niches are usually the best to get stuck into?
3) What budget do you need and what products/software do i need?

Thanks Guys
Paul

first of all , welcome @paul jordan :)

@T J Tutor Will answer this Question :)

angles are the interests of the visitor that you are targeting using your landing page :)
i think you will understand :), it is a large concept than that :) .

i can't tell you exactly
but you need .
accounts in cpa networks
tracking tool i suggest adsbradge
landing pages : you can get them from purelander
hosting : where you can host you landing pages , i suggest VPS .

you can come back here if you have any Question :)

Welcome :) I agree with everything above, especially the AdsBridge part ;)
If you have any questions regarding tracking, let me know! I'll be happy to help.
Good luck to you!
-Zach

Hi iv just signed up and i currently do well with shopify but want to learn cpa as i see this as a more automated way of earning "no customer service or product fulfilment" then shopify and it seems like there is a lot of awesome content being shared in here which is great to see :) so it will be good to learn the ropes and bust out some campaigns...

I have a couple questions...

Thanks Guys
Paul

Hi @paul jordan , welcome to AffiliateFix! nice to have you join us.

1. the Dojo was deprecated a year ago. Now we have an upgrade available to memberships that inlcude the following.
    • Verified User Badge
    • Verified Forum Access
    • Links In Signature
    • Images In Signature
    • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing PDF
    • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing Audio Book
    • Can Change Username
    • Remove Own Threads
    • Remove Own Posts

2. Sounds like you need to do a bit of reading. Angles are the approach and theme on which an ad and its copy revolve. We often see many of the latest ads in the world start by showing a circumstance that can be related to an unrelated product.

~"Need more time? Stop turning the clock back and try our methods of getting things done quicker".

~A picture of three bags of water with goldfish in them and a porcupine between two of them with a caption, "Volkswagen: Precision Parking, never worry about bumping another."

~A picture of a head exploding with a caption, "Is this you whenever you try to learn affiliate marketing?"

There are more angles than anyone can put a number on and the world of advertising is coming up with thousands of new ones every week. It's the creative side of advertising and the creativeness is what gets peoples attention and helps them relate to the product.

3. No one can tell you what budget you will need. Much of it depends on the area of marketing you want to enter. Suffice it to say, $500 might get you going in zip submits, $10k may get you going with some native ad networks, $2k or $3k may be enough to make a splash on social paid ad platforms.

Remember, advertising is not your only expense. you will have server fees, domain and registrar expenses, then maybe some spy programs, any outsourcing you feel necessary.

This is business, and like any other business, you need to invest in it.
You will need to study a lot. Select a single entry point with one niche, one tracker, one traffic source, a VPS, a plan, and a budget.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back