The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Osberht here. I'm new and I hope I could learn much from you guys. Didn't have anything to contribute yet, but I will post my own study case someday when I have something.

Hiya, @osberht and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Being new is no problem, at all. Everybody is at first. :D Start with the link that my friend, @tyoussef posted for you. That'll give you the basics for further learning. You should also check out the Newbie Helpdesk

There are so many learning opportunities in our forums! Do you already have an idea of what direction you'd like to go in?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome!

No issues if you have nothing to contribute right now. Absorb all the great knowledge you can find here, and start your own path! Looking forward to seeing some positive posts from you in the future.

Hello osberht. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Wow. Does everybody a moderator here? :D
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys. As for the direction, I didn't have a solid one yet but I'm leaning towards the adult affiliate.
It's a lucrative business, and I want a piece of the pie. I mean aren't we all :)

I already have a small, budget adult tube in place. Will monetize it in the future when I have a strong daily audience base. Then, we'll see how it goes.

MI
Back