The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello!

Hooda Kismet

affiliate
Hey there! I'm new to this forum. My name is Hooda Kismet, also known as The Dot Com Gal, blogger, affiliate marketer and traffic freak. I'm happy to be in this community and looking forward to meet like-minded people and share ideas :)

Hey there! I'm new to this forum. My name is Hooda Kismet, also known as The Dot Com Gal, blogger, affiliate marketer and traffic freak. I'm happy to be in this community and looking forward to meet like-minded people and share ideas :)

Hiya, @Hooda Kismet and welcome!

Sounds like you have a wealth of IM experience, really looking forward to reading your posts. :)

If you ever want to ask us a question or share information, simply start a thread to get a response.

Enjoy the forums, Dot Com Gal! :)

Hi @Hooda Kismet , welcome to AffiliateFix! How's it going?

Love having traffic freaks join us. Members are always looking for more traffic info!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey @Hooda Kismet, Nice AKAs, especially traffic freak!
Wonder how many clicks you send per day!?

I'm Iss and I'm affiliate marketer and email deliverability expert. Nice to have you in affiliatefix community.

MI
Back