The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello.

Hiya, @advt and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

So, you're already in the online marketing biz? Awesome! We have all levels of skill here, from complete newbies to veteran experts. You're in good company. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share something, don't hesitate to start a thread in the appropriate forum for a response.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello.
I do this for quite some time, I-m searching an alternative for a defunct forum.
Thanks.

Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @advt !

Loads of defunct communities out there. I hope you find what you are looking for here at AffilaiteFix!

We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back