The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

MikeIMM

Hi my name is Mike Krongel i am the President of Intermark Media/Copeac.

Since many of you are members of our affiliate network I plan to monitor this board as well as contribute to the community, if you guys need anything related to Copeac or Intermark Media, please feel free to PM me.

I also post some thoughts on how to increase your revenues with ideas that i have over the next few weeks.

Hey Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. I've talked to some of your people in the past. I think Dan F used to be with you??? He's now with PartnerCentric one of my top clients.

Look forward to your contribution and advice. You can promote your program and let us know about updates and news in ONE thread down in the "merchants promote your program here" section. And can have a sig, just no self promotion in the discussion areas.

Linda Buquet said:
Hey Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. I've talked to some of your people in the past. I think Dan F used to be with you??? He's now with PartnerCentric one of my top clients.

Look forward to your contribution and advice. You can promote your program and let us know about updates and news in ONE thread down in the "merchants promote your program here" section. And can have a sig, just no self promotion in the discussion areas.

Linda thanks for the welcome. Dan is a great guy.

I probably will not self promote at all, i really want to help the community with ideas and advice. I have been in this industry for over 8 years and have seen and experienced a lot that i hope to share.

Welcome to 5 Star, Mike.

It is always good to have someone join who is interested in being of help to others. With your experience you should be able to help provide our members with some very useful information.

banners
Back