The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Localnode

affiliate
Hello.
I'm not one for introductions. But I'll give it a go.

I started Localnode back in 2010 after finding there was room to improve in the web hosting industry. I've been involved in web hosting since 2005, and had many bad experiences with fly-by-night web hosts and kiddie hosts - which is one of the main reason why I started Localnode.

Apart from my passion which is web hosting, I enjoy web design although I am really terrible at it (anything I make usually ends up abstract).
I hold many interests, and generally turn to Wikipedia whenever something interests me to find out more about it. Or Encyclopedia Brittanica.

Love music, mainly rock and roll (Beatles, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, etc). And enjoy reading. Main television interests are Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and Sherlock.

Initially found out about this group of forums when I received an email. Figured I'd signup to Entrepreneur Fix and then found my way to this one.

That's really all I can think of without writing a novel :)

Hello. I'm not one for introductions. But I'll give it a go.

That's what makes things get going, giving it a go! Welcome to WebsiteFix @Localnode , great to have you with us.

I started Localnode back in 2010 after finding there was room to improve in the web hosting industry. I've been involved in web hosting since 2005, and had many bad experiences with fly-by-night web hosts and kiddie hosts - which is one of the main reason why I started Localnode.

Apart from my passion which is web hosting, I enjoy web design although I am really terrible at it (anything I make usually ends up abstract).
I hold many interests, and generally turn to Wikipedia whenever something interests me to find out more about it. Or Encyclopedia Brittanica.

Love music, mainly rock and roll (Beatles, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, etc). And enjoy reading. Main television interests are Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and Sherlock.

Initially found out about this group of forums when I received an email. Figured I'd signup to Entrepreneur Fix and then found my way to this one.

That's really all I can think of without writing a novel :)

Thanks for a proper introduction my friend. I am certain there are many insights into hosting and associated skill sets you can share. This is a subject that is brought up often. Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

Welcome to the forum, man!

Sounds like you found the right place. Black Sabbath fan by any chance?

Welcome to the forum community hope you are well and will keep stay here.
Thanks for join this community...

banners
Back