The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello!

AngryL

affiliate
Hello!
I have started to lurk this forum several days ago and was impressed with plenty amount of useful information and with how supportive this community is in general.
I hope I will contribute here as well as improve my marketing abilities.

Hello @AngryL , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have started to lurk this forum several days ago and was impressed with plenty amount of useful information and with how supportive this community is in general.
I hope I will contribute here as well as improve my marketing abilities.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @AngryL and welcome to AFix!

Supportive is our middle name! :D

Have you been working online long?

Thank you all for the kind words.

I am online on a part-time basis (I have a full time job) for about 2 years and earn some cash which helps me pay bills, but I would like to earn more.

Recently I decided to implement paid traffic into my IM plan and found plenty of information on this topic here. :)

@T J Tutor,

I don't think, that I will enter DOJO at the moment, maybe I will do in the future.
BTW, the exit popup was cool, I thought I would be offered discount but when I checked it was still the same ($147). If a noob affiliate marketer is caught by this popup it will be a good lesson for him/her :)
Can you share details on how much did this popup increase your conversion rate?

banners
Back