The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

S

SendEmails

Hi all, this is my introduction post.
I represent a company based in Switzerland and we work with many affiliate marketers in the email marketing niche.

Hi all, this is my introduction post.
I represent a company based in Switzerland and we work with many affiliate marketers in the email marketing niche.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @SendEmails !

I see you have had your resource application accepted, here are some policies to follow as an official resource in AffiliateFix!

You will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions. Keep them up to date with current details of your business and on going discussions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships, posting specials offers, reaching out to the membership with anything directly related to your business. Do not over up threads here, simply do an update to the original post in order to refresh it's standings in "Most Recent Posts".

Do not spam our personal messaging platform, forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back