The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

thesocr420

affiliate
Hey guys!

23 years old guy here.

Used to earn 20k$ monthly of profit 2 years ago for a whole year doing CPA.
After that tried investing in various thing and lost a lot! Im a better IMer then investor obviously.

So have some knowledge and I'll probably start a new journey on this forum to hit 1k$ daily again ;).

Good luck and watch on my future posts!

Hey guys!

Hello @thesocr420 , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Used to earn 20k$ monthly of profit 2 years ago for a whole year doing CPA.
After that tried investing in various thing and lost a lot! Im a better IMer then investor obviously.

So have some knowledge and I'll probably start a new journey on this forum to hit 1k$ daily again ;).

Good luck and watch on my future posts!

Loads of great members here and I am sure you have plenty to contribute and maybe a few new things to learn as well.

Follow alongs in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum are very popular and get the attention of many members. I am certain there will be many members helpful to your efforts.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Last edited:
Welcome, I see the guys have got you settled in... As always, I love to hear about profits on CPA, thats the reason its our line of business. Lots of luck and should you need support, let us know ;)

banners
Back