The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Virtus

affiliate
Hi guys . I am an 18 year old guy from Serbia. Basically when I was 16 I owned a couple of big Instagram accounts. All of them together had around 1 mil followers.

That is the first time I got into IM. For a couple of months it was fun making money , sending traffic to some websites I set up. It was challenging and also very fun for me to learn all of those things . It is like a whole new world opened up to me .

But as stupid as a 16 year old could be I felt that all that "work" was interfering with my life, I was working while my friends were out having fun , watching movies , playing games etc. and decided to sell all of them for some quick cash rather that sticking to it and actually working to improve.

After a year or so I realized what a stupid mistake I made by doing so , but no matter it helped me find what I wanted to do in life so I started reading and learning a lot , managed some local accounts even some big ones . Helped a friend with his presence on social media and his handmade jewelry website took of pretty well .

Now I am ready to start something on my own and I am here to meet some like minded people and learn from them as much as I possibly can .

Hi guys . I am an 18 year old guy from Serbia.

Hi @Virtus , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Basically when I was 16 I owned a couple of big Instagram accounts. All of them together had around 1 mil followers.

That is the first time I got into IM. For a couple of months it was fun making money , sending traffic to some websites I set up. It was challenging and also very fun for me to learn all of those things . It is like a whole new world opened up to me .

But as stupid as a 16 year old could be I felt that all that "work" was interfering with my life, I was working while my friends were out having fun , watching movies , playing games etc. and decided to sell all of them for some quick cash rather that sticking to it and actually working to improve.

After a year or so I realized what a stupid mistake I made by doing so , but no matter it helped me find what I wanted to do in life so I started reading and learning a lot , managed some local accounts even some big ones . Helped a friend with his presence on social media and his handmade jewelry website took of pretty well .

Now I am ready to start something on my own and I am here to meet some like minded people and learn from them as much as I possibly can .

You've certainly got a taste of what can be. Hope you dig your heels in and get banging on some bucks while you're here. Loads of awesome members hooking everyone up with actionable intel every day. If you like, get a follow along going in the
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum if you'ld like advice and/or guidance with some campaigns.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hello Virtus Welcome to affiliatefix. You have made the right decision to join the forum and you will learn so many things from here. Along with that, you will find all the members and specially the admin very interactive and helpful. If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to ask. You will always get your answer.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't for to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

We all do mistakes and we learn from our own mistakes. You will do great in AM. Just keep
yourself motivated and put everything into action.
Hi guys . I am an 18 year old guy from Serbia. Basically when I was 16 I owned a couple of big Instagram accounts. All of them together had around 1 mil followers.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi Virtus
Nice story you've told. Some guys really forget about their work and things around when it comes to personal life. However you had once good start. So I believe now you will double your motivation and get thing done.

Welcome on the board!

banners
Back