The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello.

winston86

affiliate
I am new to this forum but have been in the internet marketing game for 3 years.
My main focus is YouTube. But now I would like to switch to mobile marketing.

I am learning everything I can about mobile marketing. My plan is to learn how to make money using free mobile traffic and than I am going to reinvest the money into learning how to run successful mobile ads campaign.

Welcome. Three years? We look forward to reading about what you have learned and any advice you may want to give us.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum but have been in the internet marketing game for 3 years.

Thanks for joining us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix @winston86 !

My main focus is YouTube. But now I would like to switch to mobile marketing.

I am learning everything I can about mobile marketing. My plan is to learn how to make money using free mobile traffic and than I am going to reinvest the money into learning how to run successful mobile ads campaign.

There is an abundance of great mobile marketers here in the community. I am sure you'll find everything you need to get under way!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back