The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

Thomas Adams

affiliate
Hi everyone, my name's Thomas and I'm looking to build an extra income through affiliate marketing. I've been learning the trade for a while now but have failed at actual implementation. I plan on changing that very soon.

My background includes web design and SEO, I currently work at a company that provides SEO for clients and I work as a web designer on the side.

Found this site through Facebook. Looking forward to connecting with this awesome community!

Welcome. Feel free to add in your signature that you know web design and SEO tips.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Hi everyone, my name's Thomas and I'm looking to build an extra income through affiliate marketing.

Hello @Thomas Adams , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I've been learning the trade for a while now but have failed at actual implementation. I plan on changing that very soon.

My background includes web design and SEO, I currently work at a company that provides SEO for clients and I work as a web designer on the side.

Found this site through Facebook. Looking forward to connecting with this awesome community!

You have joined the best action taking IM Forum on the planet. Why, because everyone here cares about one another learning and earning. First, being an active member posting loads of questions, reporting your progress, and contributing where you can is the magic that will propel your new and developing relationships here.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back