The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello!

regina_phalange

affiliate
I learned about this forum by accident tbh. But I want to dip my toes in the AM water again, so, I decided to register and introduce myself.

My real name is Dani. I did try Affiliate marketing years ago, no crazy success but made some money out of it.

My background is mostly with SEO, managed over 40 clients in the past, some huge corporations, some banks, well-known colleges, etc. I learned iOS development on my own, published an app, however, it's not really for me. I know some python, PHP, etc.

My goal is to add some value to the internet space and earn some commissions along the way. I have a full-time job (I'm a Mod in another well-known forum, but won't really state the name, it's irrelevant and private), however, I'd like to build a website to increase my income. It's not really because of greed, I see money as a tool of freedom only, my salary is pretty decent for the country that I live in, however, I do want to buy my own place without owning thousands to a bank. Ideally, with a full-time job and an affiliate website that should speed up the process of saving enough to do that.

I learned about this forum by accident tbh. But I want to dip my toes in the AM water again, so, I decided to register and introduce myself.

My real name is Dani. I did try Affiliate marketing years ago, no crazy success but made some money out of it.

My background is mostly with SEO, managed over 40 clients in the past, some huge corporations, some banks, well-known colleges, etc. I learned iOS development on my own, published an app, however, it's not really for me. I know some python, PHP, etc.

My goal is to add some value to the internet space and earn some commissions along the way. I have a full-time job (I'm a Mod in another well-known forum, but won't really state the name, it's irrelevant and private), however, I'd like to build a website to increase my income. It's not really because of greed, I see money as a tool of freedom only, my salary is pretty decent for the country that I live in, however, I do want to buy my own place without owning thousands to a bank. Ideally, with a full-time job and an affiliate website that should speed up the process of saving enough to do that.
Hello Dani
Nice to meet you :)
I have seen your thread seems interesting. As you say money is tool of freedom as per my prospect maybe but make sure that money doesn't turn over you as it is very bad disease how ever i have seen you seems interested in working further on internet which is good as per now days it is very helpful i would like to suggest you to study about in-house traffic providing as it's very helpful and very few people are into it which will make your value more and also study about affiliate marketing and make a start in it hope you will get good results as i am already in touch with affiliate marketing and see people providing in-house traffic are more needed as well as they get very good income from that :)

Finally a descent introduction!
Nice having a new member @regina_phalange !
I really hope you'll find here what you're looking for.
I do want to buy my own place without owning thousands to a bank. Ideally, with a full-time job and an affiliate website that should speed up the process of saving enough to do that.
That's EXACTLY wht I always say!
* Good luck and Welcome to this community

- Samira

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I'd like to build a website to increase my income
You and millions of others </sarcasm>

I would suggest; A low competition subject niche and high value traffic + website awareness (think ad network traffic, social media participation in conversations where your content would be relevant) --you know the SEO way now. Figure that out 65% and you will have the money you are looking for in a reasonable time.

Next problem: The the right affiliate offers for the traffic (high enough payouts with an acceptable conversion rate).

Well, at least you didn't indicate you wanted to *get rich the easy way* :D

Well, at least you didn't indicate you wanted to *get rich the easy way* :D
Bahahaa! No one said it was easy! And trust me, I've been in the online marketing field long enough that's the case ;)

That's EXACTLY wht I always say!
* Good luck and Welcome to this community
It's just doable in my country. I'm aware that it's not always the case for every country. And I could technically buy a place and pay a mortgage for 35 years, but that's a big NO from me. Prefer to work my butt off for 5-8 years and pay it all in cash.

PS: I don't have a student debt. I don't have any debt as a matter of fact.

banners
Back