“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Robert Bertram, May 21, 2020.

1. Robert Bertram

Robert Bertram Affiliate affiliate

Hello, my name's Robert, I'm CEO of Bertram Technologies Corporation, a company that I started to provide web development services to clients.
    I plan on launching fully in late June and in the meantime I'm preparing a marketing plan for creating a client intake pipeline.
    I'm here to learn about affiliate marketing, what affiliates look for in a strong campaign, and both how I can leverage affiliate marketing to meet my business goals, as well as make it worthwhile for affiliates to partner with me in order to meet their own goals.
    I've developed my own affiliate tracking system in-house, and hope it gets some good use in the coming months when it's finally launched, along with my full site, on June 28th.
    I like programming, and don't like marketing, and look forward to making a worthwhile campaign with equitable compensation.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    VirtualGlobalPhone and T J Tutor like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

When you are ready to start recruiting affiliates, let me know and I'll help you get registred in our Resources area. A requirement prior to recruiting from our membership.

Let know how we can help!

4. bruce bates

bruce bates Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I don't want to discourage you by any means, but I also want you to realize the truth up front.

An affiliate program can help cut down on the amount of marketing you need to do, especially as you grow, but even with an affiliate program their are no shortcuts - especially if you are creating your own instead of using a network.

You still have to hustle and hustle and hustle until you get QUALITY affiliate marketers. There is no way around having to market your affiliate program.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  5. Robert Bertram

Robert Bertram Affiliate affiliate

Indeed. There are no shortcuts.

bruce bates likes this.
  6. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

7. jowel

jowel Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hello Robert, welcome to AF

8. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate