The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

techable

Hi All,

Dave here. Nice to meet everyone. I've been doing affiliate marketing on and off since 2007. SEO was my main focus for the majority of the time, but in the last few years I'm moving more to paid traffic like Native and PPC.

Looking forward to following discussions and contributing where I can!

Cheers,
Dave

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi, Dave, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm moving more to paid traffic like Native and PPC.

We have forums for those: :D

Native Ads
PPC

We're looking forward to your posts.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Dave.

Welcome here as you are in the same boat like me and i can learn a lot from you .If you dont mind what its your income with online affiliate marketing

Welcome here as you are in the same boat like me and i can learn a lot from you .If you dont mind what its your income with online affiliate marketing
Thanks for the welcome. Income-wise, not enough, which is part of the reason I'm here - as well as sharing what knowledge I can, I want to learn from others.

Cheers! :)

Hi All,

Dave here. Nice to meet everyone. I've been doing affiliate marketing on and off since 2007. SEO was my main focus for the majority of the time, but in the last few years I'm moving more to paid traffic like Native and PPC.

Cheers,
Dave
Hi there, Dave! Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see some posts from you soon: you have a huge amount of experience! If you need any help with affiliate marketing tools — always feel free to contact me!

banners
Back