The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

Felix Christopher

affiliate
Hi everyone, thank you for the welcome message which was quite concerned about my IP address. I know about that very well, infact almost all the affiliate networks I have tried to join might have said the same.
Anyway I don't have any intention of spamming, or even posting anything for quite sometime as this pandemic has stopped my income and I'm not blowing out my savings yet.
I'm here to learn, I will do just that atleast for the next few months.
And hope I do.

Hi, Felix, welcome to AffiliateFix!

quite concerned about my IP address. I know about that very well, infact almost all the affiliate networks I have tried to join might have said the same.
Anyway I don't have any intention of spamming,

It happens, usually on a shared IP or VPN. As you don't have any intention of spamming, you shouldn't have any problems in that regard here. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi everyone, thank you for the welcome message which was quite concerned about my IP address. I know about that very well, infact almost all the affiliate networks I have tried to join might have said the same.
Anyway I don't have any intention of spamming, or even posting anything for quite sometime as this pandemic has stopped my income and I'm not blowing out my savings yet.
I'm here to learn, I will do just that atleast for the next few months.
And hope I do.
Hello, Felix! Welcome to the forum!

AffiliateFix is the best place for learning, yeah. With any questions about tools for affiliate marketing — reach me out :)

MI
Back