The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

Impressive_Squirrel

affiliate
Hi, there:

I came across this community and thought it would be good to learn everything about affiliate marketing. I have an online pet store with an affiliate program. I'm not going to post the website here because I don't want to be one of those people ;-).

I'm interested in affiliate recruitment.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

Either way, if you are interested in affiliates it's best to understand how affiliates think ...

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. please send me a pm of the name online pet store with an affiliate program.

Thanks,
Ju

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! Love your username - some of my close family call me squirrel or squirrely :D I feed squirrels.

I'm not going to post the website here because I don't want to be one of those people ;-)

What a breath of fresh air you are! :)
giphy.webp

I'm interested in affiliate recruitment

Okee doke, no problem, we can try to help you with that.

You are welcome to submit an application to become an approved vendor in our Resources section. Upon acceptance, you would be allowed to promote and recruit our membership, within vendor policies we issue when you get your approval notice.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting for fastest processing *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back