The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

Mandylovestea

affiliate
Hi all, came around here to glean some CPA knowledge. Did a bit of marketing a few years ago but didn't stick with it. Now looking to ge into a bit of CPA. I'm already a member of CPALead for a couple years and haven't done anything with it. I was doing some research on them when I stumbled on these forums. Thanks for having me!

Hiya, Mandy and welcome to AffiliateFix!

What are you researching at the moment, anything we can help you with?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mandy! :)

Thank you all for the welcome ☺ Right now I'm looking at CPA advertising methods, besides free ones. I'm still sifting through the info here so no questions as yet. The question that brought me here was the legitimacy of cpalead, which I still ask not sure haha half of what i have found says they are legit and the person is making money, the other half says no they are not fair.

Hi all, came around here to glean some CPA knowledge. Did a bit of marketing a few years ago but didn't stick with it. Now looking to ge into a bit of CPA. I'm already a member of CPALead for a couple years and haven't done anything with it. I was doing some research on them when I stumbled on these forums. Thanks for having me!
You are welcome around affiliatefix Mandylovestea! wish you luck!

MI
Back