The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

DavidMurray

affiliate
I've just joined the forum so here are a few words about me.
Quite possibly I'm close to the oldest here (in my 70s; wrote my first software app in 1968!) and have been running websites for 20 years. That doesn't make me any kind of expert, though. I've dabbled in affiliate marketing, and have quite a few Amazon sites, and some others, but due to other responsibilities have not until now been able to focus on them. So I look forward to learning a lot here.

I've just joined the forum so here are a few words about me.

Hi @DavidMurray and a big welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Quite possibly I'm close to the oldest here (in my 70s; wrote my first software app in 1968!) and have been running websites for 20 years. That doesn't make me any kind of expert, though. I've dabbled in affiliate marketing, and have quite a few Amazon sites, and some others, but due to other responsibilities have not until now been able to focus on them. So I look forward to learning a lot here.

Sounds as though you have some skills. I've been taking a new look at Amazon lately.

We have a few members in their 70's. Thankfully this is not an age driven business. I'm no spring chicken myself, but very young at heart!

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

MI
Back