The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

patrascu2014

affiliate
Hello,
My name is Gabi, I am pretty new to affilliate Marketing but i've seen a lot of hard working people earning a lot from this, at first view this looks pretty simple but as i look deeper I realise that it's not as simple as it looks. Bye for now!

Hello, My name is Gabi

Hello @patrascu2014 (Gabi) and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I am pretty new to affilliate Marketing but i've seen a lot of hard working people earning a lot from this

You hit the nail on the head. "Hard working people"! Although, I've never liked the word "hard" in association with working. I prefer "dedicated". The dedicated members of this industry typically work through their respective learning curves (the toughest part of getting into this industry) and they do it through dedication, commitment, perseverance, and believing in themselves.

at first view this looks pretty simple but as i look deeper I realise that it's not as simple as it looks.

Simplicity is, in fact, a part of this business. Many simply don't take the time to figure out where the simplicity is. One needn't learn coding, art, server development, app development, etc. It doesn't hurt, but these things can be out sourced.

What one does need to learn is what makes a great campaign with things like becoming an expert in traffic, tracking, angles, hooks, verticals, copy writing, etc.

Take the time to learn, and you will discover how to earn. That is simple!

Here are a few recommendations I provide every Newbie:

We are a very helpful and knowledgeable community ready to help anyone that takes action.

Every business needs a plan, a schedule for research, learning, and execution as well as a budget. Here are a few recommendations to get going:

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum Ramon!

T J

Thank's for the info T J, it's not really hard work if you have the skills and knowledge, at the moment the hard work for me is getting the knowledge but with time i will get it. Thanks again

banners
Back